Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is right next to her. Nolan Ryan asks W if he should stand behind the plate, which he does. Watch W casually toss him a nice pitch starting at 1:55. [This is not a political post. If President Obama, President Clinton or President Carter toss, they’ll be here. Having a President throw the first pitch either at World Series or Opening Day is a great American tradition.]
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate