The ratings keep sliding for the 2010 World Series. Even though the game was tight until the Giants exploded for seven runs in the bottom of the eighth, it still wasn’t enough to draw people in. The game actually slipped from Game 1, to only 14.13 million viewers and a 4.0/12 share in the 18-49 demo that advertisers love. This represents a 25.2% drop in viewers and a stunning 31% drop in the demo from Game 2 between the New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies in 2009 (18.90 million viewers, 5.8/16 share in 18-49 demo). Game 3 on Saturday night could set an all-time low for World Series’ ratings.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers