The ratings keep sliding for the 2010 World Series. Even though the game was tight until the Giants exploded for seven runs in the bottom of the eighth, it still wasn’t enough to draw people in. The game actually slipped from Game 1, to only 14.13 million viewers and a 4.0/12 share in the 18-49 demo that advertisers love. This represents a 25.2% drop in viewers and a stunning 31% drop in the demo from Game 2 between the New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies in 2009 (18.90 million viewers, 5.8/16 share in 18-49 demo). Game 3 on Saturday night could set an all-time low for World Series’ ratings.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers