A few days ago, the Texas Rangers seemed certain to join the other 29 major league franchises by winning its first post-season series. After winning two games in St. Petersburg and taking a 2-0 lead against the Tampa Bay Rays, the Rangers were riding high. Now in a span of less than 24 hours, the Rangers aren’t so confident. The Rays snagged both games at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington Saturday, 6-3, and Sunday, 5-2, sending the teams back to the Tropicana Field for a deciding Game 5 Tuesday night. The game will feature a rematch of Game 1 pitchers, Cliff Lee for the Rangers and David Price for the Rays. Will the Rangers ride to victory or continue as the lone franchise without having tasted champagne in the playoffs?
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- LoMo, You've Got Some 'Splaining to Do: Marlins Manager After Logan Morrison Celebrates on Field
Join 222 other subscribers