Cole Hamels pitched a masterful game Sunday as the Philadelphia Phillies swept the Cincinnati Reds in three games. Hamels threw a complete game, striking out 9, while only giving up five hits. The Reds were shutout, 2-0, the second in the series; the first, of course, was Roy Halladay’s no-hitter in Game 1. The Phillies now advance to the NLCS for the third straight year and will face the winner of the San Francisco Giants and Atlanta Braves series.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate