Toldya this morning that Roy Halladay was going raise up to the pressure! And, boy he did! The Philadelphia Phillies right-hander threw a no-hitter in his first post-season appearance. It’s only the second postseason no hitter in MLB history. In dazzling the Cincinnati Reds hard-hitting line-up, he threw 104 pitches, 8 K and only 1 walk. Oh, and Halladay threw a perfect game in May against the Florida Marlins. Wow! By the way, the Phillies won 4-0 to take a 1-0 lead in the NLDS.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate