In the excitement of the celebration of the San Francisco Giants’ first NL West title since 2003, ‘freak’ pitcher Tim Lincecum uttered an on-air profanity. During a postgame interview Sunday on Comcast Sports Net Bay Area, the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner was asked whether he was ready for a champagne shower. He then responded with the profanity. Good for him! It’s about time, somebody was real. The Giants had plenty to get excited about after downing the San Diego Padres, 3-0, at AT&T Park to win the title and knock the Pads completely out of the playoffs. Had the Padres won, it would have set an amazing two-day, three team do or die playoff. Instead, the Giants will face the Atlanta Braves in the first round.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers