Will more champagne pour for the Philadelphia Phillies? Well, they are lining up their big guns for their next opponent. Friday, Phillies announced their rotation for the National League Division Series, which begins Wednesday, Oct. 7 at Citizens Bank Park: Game 1: Roy Halladay. Game 2, Oct. 8: Roy Oswalt; Game 3, Oct 10: Cole Hamels. If the season ended today, the Phillies are slated to play the Cincinnati Reds. Halladay (21-10), the likely Cy Young winner, is the obvious Game 1 starter. The Phillies want Oswalt to start Game 2 at home because he is 9-0 with a 2.10 ERA in 10 career starts at the Bank. He also is 23-3 with a 2.81 ERA in 34 appearances (32 starts) against the Reds. Hamels makes sense for Game 3 at Great American Ball Park because he is 3-0 with a 1.67 ERA in four starts there.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate