Justin Morneau worked out Thursday afternoon at Target Field in Minneapolis. The All-Star first baseman has been suffering the lingering effects of a concussion since he was accidentally kneed in the head while sliding into second base July 7 in a game against the Blue Jays in Toronto. After Morneau took BP and fielded grounders, he said he felt good and that he aims to work himself back up to speed if the Twins advance.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: New Reds Joey Votto This is SportsCenter Commercial