The St. Louis Cardinals announced today in a press release that pitcher Adam Wainwright will skip his next scheduled start for precautionary reasons due to a right forearm muscle strain. Wainwright’s Cy Young-caliber 2010 season is likely concluded. Wainwright ranks among National League pitching leaders in wins (20-2nd), ERA (2.42-2nd), innings pitched (230.1-2nd) and strikeouts (213-3rd). He posted his career-high 20th win and 213th strikeout last Friday in the Cardinals 7-1 victory at Chicago.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers