The Philadelphia Phillies notched their fourth straight National League East Division title in a resounding way Monday with an 8-0 whitewashing of the Washington Nationals. Ace right-hander Roy Halladay was masterful again while picking up his 21st win, fourth shutout and ninth complete game, all highs in the majors in 2010. Right fielder Jayson Werth drove in four runs to lead the onslaught in from a predominately Phillies crowd at Nationals Park. Halladay (21-10) heads to the playoffs for the first time in his 13th major league season, having played his entire career with the Toronto Blue Jays before being traded to Philadelphia last winter. The Phillies also sealed home field advantage throughout the playoffs, including the World Series since the National League won the All-Star Game in Anaheim.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!