Jon Lester became the first left-hander in 57 years to win 19 games for the Boston Red Sox, as he dominated the slumping New York Yankees Saturday afternoon. Lester limited the Bronx Bombers to two hits in seven shutout innings with eight strikeouts to keep the BoSox slim playoff hopes alive as they pulled to with 5 1/2 games of the Yanks, with four head-to-head match-ups remaining. With the win at New Yankees Stadium, he ties the Boston record for most victories by a lefty, a record he could own by next week.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!