They are hanging the Big Blue ‘L’ flag at Wrigley Field Friday afternoon after Adam Wainwright pitched six innings solid inning for his 20th victory in the St. Louis Cardinals’ 7-1 win over the Chicago Cubs. Waino joins the New York Yankees’ CC Sabathia and the Philadelphia Phillies’ Roy Halladay as MLB’s third 20-game winner in 2010. Last season, no pitchers accomplished the feat. Wainwright (20-11) coasted after getting staked on right-fielder Allen Craig’s three run dinger in the first inning. He’s now tied Halladay for the NL lead in strikeouts with 213 and lowered his ERA to 2.42, second behind injured Florida Marlins starter Josh Johnson in the NL.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!