They are hanging the Big Blue ‘L’ flag at Wrigley Field Friday afternoon after Adam Wainwright pitched six innings solid inning for his 20th victory in the St. Louis Cardinals’ 7-1 win over the Chicago Cubs. Waino joins the New York Yankees’ CC Sabathia and the Philadelphia Phillies’ Roy Halladay as MLB’s third 20-game winner in 2010. Last season, no pitchers accomplished the feat. Wainwright (20-11) coasted after getting staked on right-fielder Allen Craig’s three run dinger in the first inning. He’s now tied Halladay for the NL lead in strikeouts with 213 and lowered his ERA to 2.42, second behind injured Florida Marlins starter Josh Johnson in the NL.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Video: Cubs Fans Caught on TV Showing "Interest" in Girls in Front of Them at Wrigley Field!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
Join 222 other subscribers