The Florida Marlins surrendered 12 walks to the Chicago Cubs, including three with the bases loaded, tying a franchise record for a nine-inning game set October 5, 2001 against the Atlanta Braves. The small bears squished the fish 13-3, sweeping the three-game series to win their sixth straight, something they haven’t accomplished since winning seven in a row in August 2008.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers