Derrick Lee greeted New York Mets’ reliever Manny Acosta with his 11th career slam with two outs in the seventh inning, leading the Atlanta Braves to a big 6-3 victory Sunday afternoon. The Amazings have surrendered a major league-leading 12 slams in 2010, yet is the only major league team that hasn’t hit one. The former Chicago Cubs’ first baseman gave the Braves a huge lift the day before their crucial series with the Philadelphia Phillies. The Nyets, well, they keep sinking to new lows.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson: "I Want to RAGE Right Now!"
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!