Derrick Lee greeted New York Mets’ reliever Manny Acosta with his 11th career slam with two outs in the seventh inning, leading the Atlanta Braves to a big 6-3 victory Sunday afternoon. The Amazings have surrendered a major league-leading 12 slams in 2010, yet is the only major league team that hasn’t hit one. The former Chicago Cubs’ first baseman gave the Braves a huge lift the day before their crucial series with the Philadelphia Phillies. The Nyets, well, they keep sinking to new lows.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
Join 222 other subscribers