Roy Halladay is a big part of the Philadelphia Phillies 2010 playoff run. Friday night the big righthander earned his 18th W, in the Phillies 8-4 victory of those pesky, underachieving New York Mets. By going 7 2/3 innings in Citi Field, Halladay notched his 53rd consecutive road start of going at least six innings, the longest streak in the majors since Walter Johnson went 82 straight in 1911-15. Halladay leads the majors with 228 2/3 innings in 2010.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers