Mat Latos missed his start Monday night due to the stomach flu. Either he was playing hooky or has incredible bounce-back. On Tuesday, he shut down the Los Angeles Dodgers limiting them to one run on four hits over seven innings leading the San Diego Padres to a desperately needed 2-1 win. Oh, and the 22-year old righty, set a personal best with 10 strikeout. Ah, but that wasn’t enough for young Mat, who set a major league record with his 15th straight start of five or more innings with two or fewer runs allowed. He was tied with Greg Maddux and Mike Scott at 14. Check out my earlier post on Mat and his ‘infamous’ phlegm ball injury. http://wp.me/p131dR-y Are we so sure that he sick acts aren’t really psych acts?
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers