Cole Hamels‘ shutout of the Milwaukee Brewers Friday night was the Philadelphia Phillies‘ 17th whitewash of the season, tying the team record set in 1967. The Phillies are on a roll, breathing down the Braves’ neck for the NL East and starting to separate from the Wild Card pack.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers