Max St. Pierre was drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 26th round in 1997. After 14 years and 978 games in the minors, the phone finally rang for the Canadian from French-speaking Quebec. The 30-year old rookie catcher, who was in a Tigers uniform Wednesday, has been promised by manager Jim Leyland that he will get his first major league at-bat soon.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 221 other followers