Probably very few on this planet remember the last time the St. Louis Cardinals had been blanked with three hits or fewer in back-to-back games. That would be 1916 — 94 years for the math-challenged. Yep, the Redbirds free fall is now epic.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
Join 222 other subscribers
Pingback: Tweets that mention Redbirds Power Failure for the Ages | No Pepper Playing -- Topsy.com