Back in the 1970s, when the Minnesota Twins were owned by wild man Calvin Griffin, they gave away halter tops emblazoned with, yes, the word “Twins”. And those were the days when you knew what was real. If anyone has pictures from that game, let me know and I’ll post.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate