- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: NCAA Baseball - Troy Trojans Record Four Outs in an Inning!
Tag Archives: World Series
Tonight Showtime debuts “The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants,” a new docu-series that follows the 2010 World Series champions as they defend their title in 2011. The eight-episode series covers the players, coaches, manager, front office and … Continue reading
The bizarre case of the bulglary that took place at Philadelphia Phillies Kyle Kendrick suburban Seattle home in late March is starting to see some progress with the recovery of his 2008 World Series ring. According to a report from the Snohomish County … Continue reading
Videos: San Francisco Giants Home Opening Day: People Behaving Somewhat Badly + Brian Wilson Raising the Championship Flag
Stanley Roberts entertaining report on the various fans, vendors and usual suspects outside AT&T Park as the San Francisco Giants home opener today against the St. Louis Cardinals. Also, a clip of Brian Wilson raising the 2010 World Champions flag. … Continue reading
Here’s Brian Wilson’s first sit down interview Thursday night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guy’s a natural. Can’t wait until he hits the broadcast booth!
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
If I worked at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington, not even crutches would keep me from working the World Series! Hang in there bud!
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
The pitching rotation for the 2010 World Series has been announced. Shocker! The Texas Rangers will send Cliff Lee, who has been the dominant force in the playoffs so far with a mere 0.75 ERA (34 strikeouts and only 1 walk), to face-off … Continue reading
The Texas Rangers are the American League Champions after defeating the New York Yankees, 6-1, to win the series 4-2. The Rangers will make their first appearance in franchise history next week against the winner of the San Francisco Giants … Continue reading