- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- SF Giants Tim Lincecum Secret Diet Causes Millions to Give Up Trying to Lose Weight
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: Evan Longoria Cuts Off Mullet After Disastrous Month; Heads to DL, AK-47 Still At Large
- Video: 'That's Not Cigarettes, That's Weed, That's Weed!' SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
Tag Archives: Tim Lincecum
President Barack Obama welcomed the San Francisco Giants to the White House today. The 2010 World Series Champions were feted after Obama listed almost a half dozen San Francisco and California politicians, including the usual suspects, who shall remain nameless because they … Continue reading
Tonight Showtime debuts “The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants,” a new docu-series that follows the 2010 World Series champions as they defend their title in 2011. The eight-episode series covers the players, coaches, manager, front office and … Continue reading
Friday afternoon San Francisco Giants starter Tim Lincecum took one of the Red Bull planes out for spin from tiny Santa Rosa Airport in California. Twenty years from now, can you imagine if we’re calling him Pilot Lincecum? See more … Continue reading
During Spring Training this March, San Francisco Giants ace Tim Lincecum’s delivery was captured in ultra slow motion using a Phantom Flex High Speed digital camera system. Very cool. He is a freak, in a good way! And, sorry, no … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants ace Tim Lincecum broke the hearts of millions of Americans who are desperately trying to slim down as bulky coats can no longer hide the love handles, by revealing his post-game diet this week. After the game, he’s off to … Continue reading
Music Video: Brian Wilson ‘I Wanna Rage Right Now’; Locker Room Scenes + Lincecum Whipping Hair! Hilarious!
Here is a hilarious music video set to San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson “I Wanna Rage Right Now” (Rob-E Remix). Includes Tim Lincecum whipping his champagne drenched hair and other locker room dancing scenes. Too damn funny! You can download the … Continue reading
Video: Tim Lincecum Hoped “A lot of Beer Flowing and Smoke in the Air” in San Francisco after World Series Victory
I wonder what kind of smoke Tim Lincecum was talking about during this interview. Hmmm. Could it be the stuff that that Dallas TV reporter smelled neared AT&T Park? LOL
Great video of San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum saying F Yeah! when the Giants won the World Series Monday night. I love this guy! LOL
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
The pitching rotation for the 2010 World Series has been announced. Shocker! The Texas Rangers will send Cliff Lee, who has been the dominant force in the playoffs so far with a mere 0.75 ERA (34 strikeouts and only 1 walk), to face-off … Continue reading
Tim Lincecum is always video-worthy. Thursday night in Game 5 of the NLCS the San Francisco Giants’ ace shows some emotion after he got Philadelphia Phillies pinch-hitter Ross Gload to line into a double play to end the seventh inning and keep Jimmy Rollins at third base … Continue reading
The San Francisco Giants’ comeback victory in Game 4 against the Atlanta Braves to clinch the NLDS preserved a dream pitching match-up as well as the overall rotation for the NLCS against the Philadelphia Phillies. The Giants will send Tim Lincecum, who … Continue reading
Tim Lincecum’s potty mouth on live TV again! This time Tim get caught up in the moment after the San Francisco Giants tied the Atlanta Braves in the ninth inning of Game 3 on Sunday. The Giants scored another run … Continue reading
In the excitement of the celebration of the San Francisco Giants’ first NL West title since 2003, ‘freak’ pitcher Tim Lincecum uttered an on-air profanity. During a postgame interview Sunday on Comcast Sports Net Bay Area, the two-time NL Cy Young … Continue reading