- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
Tag Archives: Texas Rangers
During Monday night’s Texas Rangers game a foul ball hit by Adrian Beltre came perilously close to the area where President George W. Bush, Rangers’ President Nolan Ryan and their wives were seated. Watch as Chicago White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski … Continue reading
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton is headed to the disabled list and is expected to miss six to eight weeks after sustaining a small fracture in his upper right arm Tuesday while diving into home plate on a play he … Continue reading
Friday night’s game at Camden Yards between the Baltimore Orioles and Texas Rangers was eventually canceled due to rain. However, during the rain delay, Josh Hamilton (above) was “egged on” by fans in Baltimore to go for a tarp slide. Watch … Continue reading
The New York Yankees called Texas Rangers ace Cliff Lee’s agent Sunday on the first day of the free-agent negotiating period to say they will be back in touch with an offer for the top pitcher on the market, a baseball … Continue reading
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
If I worked at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington, not even crutches would keep me from working the World Series! Hang in there bud!
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Video: ‘That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!’ SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
Hilarious video of serious San Francisco television story on fans smoking pot around AT&T Park and McCovey Cove during the World Series. Also includes clip of Dallas TV reporter at 1:03: “That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!”
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
The Texas Rangers are the American League Champions after defeating the New York Yankees, 6-1, to win the series 4-2. The Rangers will make their first appearance in franchise history next week against the winner of the San Francisco Giants … Continue reading
How cool is this? At 0.19 you’ll see the bat hit the camera during TBS coverage of the ALCS. Bottom of fourth inning during Texas Rangers v. New York Yankees Game 4 Tuesday night.