- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- No Pepper - The Game
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback
- Video: After Running on Field, Houston Astros Fan Makes the Ultimate Escape Through Minute Maid Park!
Tag Archives: Statistics
Somehow you knew St. Louis Cardinals first baseman Albert Pujols was looking forward to Friday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, here are the amazing facts: 1) he was facing the National League team against which … Continue reading
One of my favorite aspects of baseball is the way we dice and slice all sorts of individual and team statistics. Tuesday night Fox Sports Midwest noted the St. Louis Cardinals haven’t stolen a base since June 9 against the Houston Astros. … Continue reading
When the Toronto Blue Jays rallied from a 4-0 deficit to defeat Cliff Lee and the Philadelphia Phillies, it not only snapped Lee’s streak of 34 consecutive scoreless innings, but also marked the first time that Lee had lost a game in … Continue reading
Even the introduction of the humidor in 2002, hasn’t stopped the never-say-die attitude of the Colorado Rockies. Led by Troy Tulowitzki’s four RBI, the Rox defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers, 9-7, Thursday night after trailing by four runs in the … Continue reading