- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Funny Video: Baseball Player's Hilarious Batter's Box Ritual
Tag Archives: Shutout
Chris Volstad surrendered only five hits in a complete-game shutout of the St. Louis Cardinals Monday afternoon. The game, which was a make-up of a rainout on August 8, clocked in at 1 hour and 52 minutes, beating the old … Continue reading
Probably very few on this planet remember the last time the St. Louis Cardinals had been blanked with three hits or fewer in back-to-back games. That would be 1916 — 94 years for the math-challenged. Yep, the Redbirds free fall is now epic.