- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: After Running on Field, Houston Astros Fan Makes the Ultimate Escape Through Minute Maid Park!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium
Tag Archives: MLB
The first MLB 2K12 commercial is out! AL Cy Young award winner Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers and Los Angeles Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson are parked outside the Perfect Club, a private club reserved for everything perfect — including … Continue reading
Desperate times, desperate measures. This is what happens when you finish in last place, lose 99 games and lose almost two-thirds of your games in your almost-new stadium. Below is the official press release. The Minnesota Twins today announced that bidding has … Continue reading
So, who is @Decker6 aka Cody Decker? While at UCLA, the slugger was named twice to the All-Pac-10 team and was known for his unique “batters box stomp” featured in this video. Now in the San Diego Padres organization, the … Continue reading
Cardinal Nation is not taking the news of Albert Pujols signing with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim very well. One chain of sporting goods stores in St. Louis was giving all Pujols jerseys, shirts, etc. away for FREE yesterday. … Continue reading
Not surprisingly, Twitter blew up this morning after King Albert signed a monster deal with the so-called “Mystery Team” – also known as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Fans in Cardinal Nation were optimistic when they went to bed last night after learning … Continue reading
The New York Yankees finally got around to rookie hazing and they had a great theme – music idols of the 1980s! Milli Vanilli, George Michael, Prince, Madonna MC Hammer and Slash are all represented. Now that what I call … Continue reading
After the Chicago Cubs lost two late inning games to “hated” rival the St. Louis Cardinals, it was time to dress up the rookies for their flight to San Diego Sunday evening. Veteran pitcher Kerry Wood (now I feel old), … Continue reading
Here’s the first of hopefully many photos from the Boston Red Sox rookie hazing ritual. NESN reporter Heidi Watney posted the photos as the Sox were on their way to Baltimore after they defeated the Yankees in 14 innings to … Continue reading
The Philadelphia Phillies will determine whether the Atlanta Braves slide into the National League Wild Card spot or face the red-hot St. Louis Cardinals (rather than one of the other division winner) in the NLDS. But none of that mattered … Continue reading
After dealing the Los Angeles Angels a crushing defeat, the Oakland Athletics decided it was time for a little rookie hazing! Susan Slusser, who covers the A’s for sfgate.com, posted the whole gallery here. (BTW – If the bumble bee costume … Continue reading
Los Angeles Dodgers got into the rookie hazing game (finally)! The Roman tunics are a quite lovely. Spartacus anyone? Rookies Jerry Sands and Russell Mitchell are the victims here. Check out the whole gallery from http://www.vinscullyismyhomeboy.com
The sequel to the infamous 912 commercial finds New York Yankees fan Alec Baldwin now living with Boston Red Sox freak John Krasinski. It’s the bottom of the ninth and Alec has to use the bathroom. Superstition leads to disastrous … Continue reading
The New York Mets finally got into the rookie hazing game after swiping two of three from the reeling Atlanta Braves at Turner Field. Here are Nyets lovelies posing with several much more attractive Delta flight attendants before boarding their … Continue reading
The 2011 Houston Astros are by far the worst team in baseball so it should be no surprise that they have plenty of rookies playing in September. Last night after losing a tough game at Wrigley Field against the … Continue reading
The St. Louis Cardinals are making a frenetic push for the Wild Card spot in the National League, but they took time off to have a little fun by getting into the rookie hazing game!