- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Tejada Home Run Ball All the Way Back
- Video: Latest Baldwin Krasinski Commercial - "Call 912!"
Tag Archives: MILB
So, who is @Decker6 aka Cody Decker? While at UCLA, the slugger was named twice to the All-Pac-10 team and was known for his unique “batters box stomp” featured in this video. Now in the San Diego Padres organization, the … Continue reading
Cody Decker is a minor league first baseman drafted by the San Diego Padres in 2009. While at UCLA, the slugger was named twice to the All-Pac-10 team and was known for his lengthy, unique “batters box stomp.” (He developed … Continue reading
Q: What is the most anticipated TV event for baseball’s tweeps? A: Shark Week! Here’s what the guys had to say about great whites. READ THE COLUMN HERE
The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs - my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark … Continue reading
This video captures one of the reasons why I love minor league baseball – stupid human tricks. Fan participation on such a goofy, yet creative way, has been mastered by the marketers of minor league teams. The Triple-A New Orleans … Continue reading
In May 2011, I launched a new column covering tweets from current and former major and minor baseball players. The columns can be found on Through The Fence Baseball. July 15: All-Star break edition! Baseball’s tweeps go fishing, eat Cheetos and … Continue reading
Dirk Hayhurst is a pitcher for the Durham Bulls in the Tampa Bay Rays organization. Other than pitching, he is perhaps best known for two things: 1) The New York Times bestseller, “The Bullpen Gospels: Major League Dreams of a … Continue reading