- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- SF Giants Tim Lincecum Secret Diet Causes Millions to Give Up Trying to Lose Weight
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: 'That's Not Cigarettes, That's Weed, That's Weed!' SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
- Will Chicago Fans Refrain from Tossing White Sox Groundskeeper Bobblehead on the Field?
- Pictures: SF Giants Tim Lincecum Pilots Red Bull Flight
Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
The 2011 Houston Astros are by far the worst team in baseball so it should be no surprise that they have plenty of rookies playing in September. Last night after losing a tough game at Wrigley Field against the … Continue reading
The St. Louis Cardinals are making a frenetic push for the Wild Card spot in the National League, but they took time off to have a little fun by getting into the rookie hazing game!
The Toronto Blue Jays celebrated Rookie Hazing Day in style this year. I wonder who was sent to the local costume shop for those nifty duds? (And loved every minute of it!)
The Arizona Diamondbacks have been the biggest surprise this season by running away with the National League West. When it came to rookie hazing day, maybe we should be the ones to runaway! The baby D-backs are unlikely to get … Continue reading
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim joined the rookie hazing fun yesterday and hot prospect Mike Trout ended up with the best costume: Lady GaGa! After being named by Baseball America as the 2011 Minor League Player of the Year, … Continue reading
The Minnesota Twins have been battling it out with the Kansas City Royals for last place. After a decade in which the team won the American League Central an amazing six times, the Twins fell on hard times this year, … Continue reading
The Tampa Bay Rays continued their amazing run back into playoff contention by sweeping the Boston Red Sox yesterday to move to 3.5 games behind the BoSox for the Wild Card. So you would think they would be a bit … Continue reading
Rookie hazing is well underway during the final weeks of baseball season. Sunday the Washington Nationals turned its rookie class into smurfs! Check out pitching ace Stephen Strasburg as Papa Smurf , along with Nats catcher Wilson Ramos as a … Continue reading
The Chicago White Sox are first out of the box with rookie hazing! Check out these two newbies wear rainbow butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer and Hello Kitty backpacks underneath. The next two weeks should be fun! (Click on … Continue reading
During a battle between two disappointing teams Saturday, the afternoon was saved by one funny moment when the Oakland Athletics Cliff Pennington hit a foul ball that sticks in Seattle Mariners catcher Josh Bard’s facemask. Bard, who was a little … Continue reading
Great stream of consciousness clips with Giants closer Brian Wilson during the taping of “The Franchise A Season with the San Francisco Giants.” Watch The Beard talk about: perfection in the nonfiction section of his FACT library; his biography is … Continue reading
Last night in the battle of beer cities, the St. Louis Cardinals and Milwaukee Brewers battled it out at Miller Park. In an odd game, starter Jake Westbrook hit a grand slam to help his own cause in leading the … Continue reading
As the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox get ready to face-off at Fenway Park this week, New Era has released its latest commercial. The baseball rivalry between New York Yankees lover Alec Baldwin and Boston Red Sox superfan … Continue reading
This morning runners in ”The Giant Race” Half Marathon, 10K and 5K received a “delicious” surprise as they were high-fived and cheered on by Brian Wilson aka The Beard. (Click on each image above to enlarge.) The San Francisco Giants … Continue reading
The New York Yankees became the first team in major league history to hit three grand slams in a game, with Robinson Cano, Russell Martin and Curtis Granderson connecting Thursday in a wet, wild 22-9 romp over the Oakland Athletics at Yankee Stadium. Believe it or not, several … Continue reading