- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Video: Oakland A's Host MC Hammer Bobblehead Day!
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Tejada Home Run Ball All the Way Back
- Video: Latest Baldwin Krasinski Commercial - "Call 912!"
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
Tag Archives: Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers got into the rookie hazing game (finally)! The Roman tunics are a quite lovely. Spartacus anyone? Rookies Jerry Sands and Russell Mitchell are the victims here. Check out the whole gallery from http://www.vinscullyismyhomeboy.com
The St. Louis Cardinals have been beset by injuries in 2011, but it’s safe to say that when a moth flew into Matt Holliday’s ear last night, that topped them all. The bizarre incident happened during the top of the … Continue reading
Was it divine intervention? I was wondering why all those people were still hanging around my hood more than two hours after the Colorado Rockies defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers today. It was the Rockies’ annual Faith Day with the … Continue reading
Prior to facing the red-hot Milwaukee Brewers at Miller Park earlier this week, Los Angeles Dodgers lefty pitcher Clayton Kershaw teaches catcher Rod Barajas how to play patty cake in the dugout. Perhaps this was the secret to success, as Kershaw … Continue reading
Even the introduction of the humidor in 2002, hasn’t stopped the never-say-die attitude of the Colorado Rockies. Led by Troy Tulowitzki’s four RBI, the Rox defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers, 9-7, Thursday night after trailing by four runs in the … Continue reading
Yes, you read that headline correctly. Saturday night at Dodger Stadium during the Florida Marlins – Los Angeles Dodgers game, a man actually dropped his daughter so he could catch a foul ball. Of course, it’s total karma that the … Continue reading
As the St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago Cubs get ready to renew their rivalry at Wrigley Field tonight, I can’t help but go back to a comment made by Ryan Theroit after he was traded to the Redbirds during the … Continue reading
A Chicago Cubs fan throws Los Angeles Dodgers Matt Kemp’s home run ball back onto the field but spills another guy’s beer with the throw. Look at the reaction of the woman who ended up with the spillage all over … Continue reading
Monday night the Florida Marlins had an exciting walk-off win against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Naturally, the team stormed from the dugout to join in the celebration at home plate. However, as the Miami Herald reported, one person, our very … Continue reading
WATCH HERE as a young fan at Wrigley Field throws back a ball given to him by the Chicago Cubs Kosuke Fukudome at the end of an inning, but gets it back courtesy of his mom. Perhaps the youngster was … Continue reading
The Tampa Bay Rays announced that they were cancelling Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day following his “retirement” after a failed drug test. In light of all the “Manny being Manny” decision that Ramirez made during his career, wouldn’t KEEPING Bobblehead Day … Continue reading
Tu-No! Colorado Rockies Troy Tulowitzki Gets Bieber Fever! Tulo Changes Tunes & Smacks Home Run for 1st Hit of 2011
Tuesday night marked my highly anticipated return to Coors Field to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Los Angeles Dodgers. After settling in on a beautiful night, I received a most unwelcome jolt as Troy Tulowitzki was announced to … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants first basement turned right fielder Aubrey Huff has a great sense of humor. Huff made a “chest plant” while making a diving catch to rob Tony Gwynn Jr. of a hit in the bottom of the 7th … Continue reading
Either the Yahoo Sports editors are completely oblivious or wickedly funny. I’d like to think the latter. That was the headline recapping Friday night New York Yankees loss to arch rivals the Boston Red Sox, 5-3, in Tampa. Russell Martin caught five … Continue reading