- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- No Pepper - The Game
Tag Archives: Los Angeles Angels
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim joined the rookie hazing fun yesterday and hot prospect Mike Trout ended up with the best costume: Lady GaGa! After being named by Baseball America as the 2011 Minor League Player of the Year, … Continue reading
As part of their 80s Day promotion, the Oakland A’s honored Stanley Burrell, more commonly known as MC Hammer, prior to their series finale with the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday. Hammer, who has sold more than 50 million records worldwide, … Continue reading
If you think major league baseball road trips are boring, think again. The super-sly and incredibly clever Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon keeps his team loose by incorporating a few themed trips every season. The ever-inventive Maddon had his team dress in Western … Continue reading
Last month, a Kansas City Royals groundskeeper was rolled by a tarp during a rain delay. Wednesday night during the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels game as the grounds crew at Fenway Park quickly tries to cover the … Continue reading
Watch this Boston Red Sox fan stupidly run onto the field at Fenway Park the other night in a game against the Los Angeles Angels. Fenway security was not amused and the dude gets absolutely pulverized by security.
Even though Josh Hamilton sat out a month, the Texas Rangers’ outfielder leads the major leagues in batting (.360) and slugging percentage (.636), has 32 home runs, tying a career high, and 100 runs batted in. Those statistics are meaningless to Hamilton and the … Continue reading
Knowledgeable Los Angeles Dodgers‘ fans probably dismissed the novelty of beating their archrivals to the north, the San Francisco Giants, 1-0 despite getting only one hit Monday night. And they did so for two good reasons: 1) the Dodgers beat their freeway … Continue reading