- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Ad Campaign: NY Mets Get No Respect from a Mini-Storage Company?
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
- No Pepper - The Game
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- Video: NCAA Baseball - Troy Trojans Record Four Outs in an Inning!
Tag Archives: Cincinnati Reds
The Cincinnati Reds have made it to the playoffs for the first time in 15 years. While there was no doubt the Reds were in, the official clinching came in dramatic fashion with right-fielder Jay Bruce’s walk-off home run. According to … Continue reading
If the Cincinnati Reds can figure out how to use him at the right time, red-hot reliever Aroldis Chapman could make a real difference for them in the playoffs. Friday night, Dusty Baker brought Chapman in the seventh inning — one batter after the … Continue reading
Matt Capps pitched a 1-2-3 ninth inning to wrap up the Twins’ 6-4 victory over the Cleveland Indians for his 15th save since he was acquired from the Washington Nationals on July 29. Most importantly, the Twins’ win, before another sell-out crowd at Target … Continue reading
The Chicago Cubs behind Carlos Zambrano’s strong pitching closed out their first sweep of the Cardinals in St. Louis since 1988. The Cubs have won five straight in St. Louis for the first time since 1983. Yes, the Deadbirds’ downfall … Continue reading
Here’s something you don’t see everyday: a pinch-runner stealing home. In fact, the last time it happened before Thursday was 1985. Trailing 5-0 to the Cincinnati Reds, the Colorado Rockies tied the game in the eighth on shortstop Troy Tulowitzki‘s sixth dinger … Continue reading