- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
Tag Archives: Chicago
After the Carlos Marmol and Kerry Wood surrendered six runs to the Florida Marlins in the top of the ninth to blow a 2-0 lead for the Chicago Cubs, it’s a wonder any fans would stick around Wrigley Field, especially … Continue reading
The Crosstown Rivalry usually brings some memorable moments. Last year, it was Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano’s meltdown. Monday night, it was time for the Chicago White Sox turn to get in the spotlight, courtesy of their lovable, but hot-headed … Continue reading
Fan-Made Parody Video: OK, Ryan Theriot, Cardinals Fans Wear Jean Shorts, Tank Tops and Timberland Boots
St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Ryan Theriot (and former Chicago Cubs player) got himself in a heap of trouble from Cardinals Nation when the Redbirds were in Chicago. During an interview with a Chicago radio station after the radio jocks that … Continue reading
Here’s a unique twist on bobblehead day promotion. On June 12th, the Chicago White Sox will be giving away bobbleheads of Rogger Bossard, the heads groundskeepers for the club and a member of the organization since 1967 — he started … Continue reading
A Chicago Cubs fan throws Los Angeles Dodgers Matt Kemp’s home run ball back onto the field but spills another guy’s beer with the throw. Look at the reaction of the woman who ended up with the spillage all over … Continue reading
Friday morning new Chicago Cubs manager Mike Quade boarded Chicago’s Red Line heading for the Addison stop for his full-season debut as the Cubs manager. As a native North Sider, Quade has taken the El hundreds of times, but I’m … Continue reading
How do we know Spring Training is almost over? When the players’ cars are leaving Arizona and Florida and heading north! The Chicago Tribune’s Paul Sullivan captured this picture of the Chicago Cubs’ players’ autos being loaded on a flatbed … Continue reading
The Chicago Cubs announced Monday they are searching for a new public address announcer at Wrigley Field. Not only that, but they’ve decided to open the job search up to anyone, posting the ad on jobs site careerbuilder.com. Can you imagine … Continue reading
First, the Wrigley Field press box gets blown out during the blizzard. Now, a statue of famed Chicago Cubs broadcaster Harry Caray was defaced Sunday in yet another bizarre incident surrounding the Wrigleyville memorial. A Cubs spokesman said staff learned of the graffiti Sunday afternoon … Continue reading
Due to the high winds during the ‘Blizzard of 2011′, a portion of a structural panel above the press box at Wrigley Field “broke away” Tuesday night, scattering debris outside the iconic ball park, officials said. Chicago police cordoned off streets … Continue reading
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading
This past June, the Chicago Crosstown Rivalry took a new turn when Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano launched a dugout tirade against teammate Derrek Lee after the first inning during the opener against the Chicago White Sox. Zambrano had to be separated from teammate … Continue reading