- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- No Pepper - The Game
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: College Baseball Players Put on a Jousting Show During Rain Delay
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
Tag Archives: Baseball Injuries
Monday night the Florida Marlins had an exciting walk-off win against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Naturally, the team stormed from the dugout to join in the celebration at home plate. However, as the Miami Herald reported, one person, our very … Continue reading
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton is headed to the disabled list and is expected to miss six to eight weeks after sustaining a small fracture in his upper right arm Tuesday while diving into home plate on a play he … Continue reading
It’s been a bad month for Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria. After having “personal item” – an AK-47 — stolen from the home he was renting with two teammates during Spring Training, Longoria is now on the … Continue reading
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Oswalt got hit behind the ear by a Manny Ramirez line drive on Wednesday during a Grapefruit League game in Port Charlotte, Florida between the Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays. It’s a wicked shot but Oswalt … Continue reading
Kansas City Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar was scratched from Sunday’s lineup after a bug bite caused an infection on his right arm. The Royals say Escobar is being treated with antibiotics and is expected to miss a few days. (As soon as I get … Continue reading
Minnesota Twins outfielder Michael Cuddyer had a nasty, painful plantar wart removed from his left foot this week. Cuddy was trying to be a soldier and treat the pesky beast himself with medication this winter, but it ended up getting infected. … Continue reading
St. Louis Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright, who finished second in the National League Cy Young Award race last season, left Cardinals camp in Jupiter, Fla. and returned to St. Louis to have his pitching elbow examined. General manager John Mozeliak told news … Continue reading
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Justin Morneau worked out Thursday afternoon at Target Field in Minneapolis. The All-Star first baseman has been suffering the lingering effects of a concussion since he was accidentally kneed in the head while sliding into second base July 7 in … Continue reading
The St. Louis Cardinals announced today in a press release that pitcher Adam Wainwright will skip his next scheduled start for precautionary reasons due to a right forearm muscle strain. Wainwright’s Cy Young-caliber 2010 season is likely concluded. Wainwright ranks … Continue reading
During his most recent ESPN radio appearance, Minnesota Twins’ manager Ron Gardenhire conceded that it’s hightly unlikely that first baseman Justin Morneau would return in 2010. The Twins and Target Field faithful had hoped that Morneau, who has been sidelined since July … Continue reading
St. Louis Cardinals’ Reliever Blake Hawksworth Gets 20 Stitches; CT Scan Negative After Line Drive to Face
Blake Hawksworth received some good news today after a CT scan was negative. The St. Louis Cardinals’ reliever was released from a Chicago hospital Sunday after taking a line drive to the face during the Cardinals – Chicago Cubs game … Continue reading