- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Funny Video: Baseball Player's Hilarious Batter's Box Ritual
- Video: Latest Baldwin Krasinski Commercial - "Call 912!"
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
Tag Archives: 2010 World Series
President Barack Obama welcomed the San Francisco Giants to the White House today. The 2010 World Series Champions were feted after Obama listed almost a half dozen San Francisco and California politicians, including the usual suspects, who shall remain nameless because they … Continue reading
Tonight Showtime debuts “The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants,” a new docu-series that follows the 2010 World Series champions as they defend their title in 2011. The eight-episode series covers the players, coaches, manager, front office and … Continue reading
Here’s a preview of a must-see new reality series for baseball fans: ”The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants” will debut on Showtime July 13. The most iconic personality on the team is Giants reliever Brian Wilson, the face and beard of the … Continue reading
Here’s Brian Wilson’s first sit down interview Thursday night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guy’s a natural. Can’t wait until he hits the broadcast booth!
The always quote worthy Brian Wilson during an interview after getting the World Series winning save.
Video: Tim Lincecum Hoped “A lot of Beer Flowing and Smoke in the Air” in San Francisco after World Series Victory
I wonder what kind of smoke Tim Lincecum was talking about during this interview. Hmmm. Could it be the stuff that that Dallas TV reporter smelled neared AT&T Park? LOL
Great video of San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum saying F Yeah! when the Giants won the World Series Monday night. I love this guy! LOL
Here’s San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson’s speech at the World Series Parade.
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
If I worked at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington, not even crutches would keep me from working the World Series! Hang in there bud!
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson interviewed on the Cheap Seats. At 0.33, a mystery guest appears and shocks Chris Rose. Definitely for adults only.
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Video: ‘That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!’ SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
Hilarious video of serious San Francisco television story on fans smoking pot around AT&T Park and McCovey Cove during the World Series. Also includes clip of Dallas TV reporter at 1:03: “That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!”