- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
Category Archives: Strange
Desperate times, desperate measures. This is what happens when you finish in last place, lose 99 games and lose almost two-thirds of your games in your almost-new stadium. Below is the official press release. The Minnesota Twins today announced that bidding has … Continue reading
Japanese astronaut, Satoshi Furukawa, plays baseball against himself in the International Space Station during mission 28 & 29
During a battle between two disappointing teams Saturday, the afternoon was saved by one funny moment when the Oakland Athletics Cliff Pennington hit a foul ball that sticks in Seattle Mariners catcher Josh Bard’s facemask. Bard, who was a little … Continue reading
The St. Louis Cardinals have been beset by injuries in 2011, but it’s safe to say that when a moth flew into Matt Holliday’s ear last night, that topped them all. The bizarre incident happened during the top of the … Continue reading
Was it divine intervention? I was wondering why all those people were still hanging around my hood more than two hours after the Colorado Rockies defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers today. It was the Rockies’ annual Faith Day with the … Continue reading
I believe I’ve found my Halloween costume. The Memphis Redbirds will be wearing some freaky uniforms in a couple of weeks for a good cause. On Saturday August 13, the St. Louis Cardinals Triple-A affiliate will host Organ Donor Night … Continue reading
Cirque du Solei performer flips before delivering the first pitch at Monday’s game between the San Diego Padres and Kansas City Royals at Petco Park. It’s strike! Sign him up
A bizarre post-game interview with Nyjer Morgan after he helped the Milwaukee Brewers rally from a 6-2 deficit Wednesday night.
A couple of months ago, Colby Rasmus shared an interesting dance with Adam Wainwright. Has the St. Louis Cardinals center fielder found a new bromance with hot-hitting shortstop Ryan Theriot? This screenshot from the Cardinals recent trip to Denver speaks … Continue reading
Dirk Hayhurst is a pitcher for the Durham Bulls in the Tampa Bay Rays organization. Other than pitching, he is perhaps best known for two things: 1) The New York Times bestseller, “The Bullpen Gospels: Major League Dreams of a … Continue reading
Believe it or not, it IS possible to get four outs in one inning. Here’s the short version of the story: With one out in the top of the third inning of Sunday’s game with University of Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns, … Continue reading
Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
Is this crazy or what? Cincinnati Reds starting pitcher Mike Leake was arrested for shoplifting at a downtown Cincinnati Macy’s Monday, accused of trying to steal six American Rag T-shirts with a total value of $59.88. (Simple math: He was accused … Continue reading
The Boston Red Sox were predicted by many not only win the AL East, but also to return to the World Series. After a road trip to Texas and Cleveland, the Sox head home 0-for-the-season. While a rough time might … Continue reading
Tu-No! Colorado Rockies Troy Tulowitzki Gets Bieber Fever! Tulo Changes Tunes & Smacks Home Run for 1st Hit of 2011
Tuesday night marked my highly anticipated return to Coors Field to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Los Angeles Dodgers. After settling in on a beautiful night, I received a most unwelcome jolt as Troy Tulowitzki was announced to … Continue reading
St. Louis Cardinals center fielder Colby Rasmus and injured starter Adam Wainwright find an interesting way to express themselves during Monday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. If you dare, click on the picture to activate the boys’ special dance. … Continue reading