- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Max St. Pierre Le Long Chemin à Succès: 978 games to the Majors
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Young Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Ball Back Given to Him By Fukudome
- Video: Cubs Fans Caught on TV Showing "Interest" in Girls in Front of Them at Wrigley Field!
Category Archives: Playoffs
The always quote worthy Brian Wilson during an interview after getting the World Series winning save.
Video: Tim Lincecum Hoped “A lot of Beer Flowing and Smoke in the Air” in San Francisco after World Series Victory
I wonder what kind of smoke Tim Lincecum was talking about during this interview. Hmmm. Could it be the stuff that that Dallas TV reporter smelled neared AT&T Park? LOL
The Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the same year the Dodgers moved to California, leaving New York without a National League franchise. Unlike the Dodgers, the Giants never taste sweet champagne in San Francisco until tonight with a … Continue reading
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson interviewed on the Cheap Seats. At 0.33, a mystery guest appears and shocks Chris Rose. Definitely for adults only.
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Video: ‘That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!’ SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
Hilarious video of serious San Francisco television story on fans smoking pot around AT&T Park and McCovey Cove during the World Series. Also includes clip of Dallas TV reporter at 1:03: “That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!”
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
The pitching rotation for the 2010 World Series has been announced. Shocker! The Texas Rangers will send Cliff Lee, who has been the dominant force in the playoffs so far with a mere 0.75 ERA (34 strikeouts and only 1 walk), to face-off … Continue reading
After getting a five-out save Saturday night to clinch the pennant for the San Francisco Giants, stud closer Brian Wilson had a few words for those partying out in Cali.
The Texas Rangers are the American League Champions after defeating the New York Yankees, 6-1, to win the series 4-2. The Rangers will make their first appearance in franchise history next week against the winner of the San Francisco Giants … Continue reading