- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
Category Archives: San Francisco Giants
Great stream of consciousness clips with Giants closer Brian Wilson during the taping of “The Franchise A Season with the San Francisco Giants.” Watch The Beard talk about: perfection in the nonfiction section of his FACT library; his biography is … Continue reading
This morning runners in ”The Giant Race” Half Marathon, 10K and 5K received a “delicious” surprise as they were high-fived and cheered on by Brian Wilson aka The Beard. (Click on each image above to enlarge.) The San Francisco Giants … Continue reading
President Barack Obama welcomed the San Francisco Giants to the White House today. The 2010 World Series Champions were feted after Obama listed almost a half dozen San Francisco and California politicians, including the usual suspects, who shall remain nameless because they … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson always seems to make a fashion statement when you least expect it. Last night at the 19th Annual ESPYs Awards Ceramony, Wilson showed up in a penguin-themed spandex suit that basically only he could … Continue reading
Tonight Showtime debuts “The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants,” a new docu-series that follows the 2010 World Series champions as they defend their title in 2011. The eight-episode series covers the players, coaches, manager, front office and … Continue reading
Watch this Chicago Cubs fan (FULL VIDEO) in the Wrigley Field bleachers throw the San Francisco Giants Miguel Tejada’s home run ball back almost to the dugout during the first game of a day-night doubleheader. He almost hits Tejada between second … Continue reading
Here’s a preview of a must-see new reality series for baseball fans: ”The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants” will debut on Showtime July 13. The most iconic personality on the team is Giants reliever Brian Wilson, the face and beard of the … Continue reading
After San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford hit a Grand Slam in his major league debut to pace the Giants to a 5-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers, he got his first face pie! Welcome to the Big Leagues!
Is there really any doubt that San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson is “the most interesting closer in the game”? In this parody of the beer commercial, The Beard talks about how he likes his Marlins served. “Stay delicious, my … Continue reading
WEDNESDAY A.M. UPDATE – HUFF SPEAKS! The San Francisco Chronicle interviewed Aubrey Huff Tuesday night. Huff said the story was “much ado about nothing.” ”I wasn’t drunk,” Huff said. “Sure, we all had some beers. We’re baseball players, not saints.” He said the verbal jousting … Continue reading
YouTube viral star Keenan Cahill, who has a rare genetic disease called MPS Type 6, recently filmed a video with San Francisco Giants players Brian Wilson and Cody Ross performing Taio Cruz’s hit, “Dynamite” in support of an upcoming fundraiser … Continue reading
Friday afternoon San Francisco Giants starter Tim Lincecum took one of the Red Bull planes out for spin from tiny Santa Rosa Airport in California. Twenty years from now, can you imagine if we’re calling him Pilot Lincecum? See more … Continue reading
Another humorous interview with San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson. In this segment he makes it clear: “I’m not shaving it.” He also reveals that he doesn’t own a trimmer, that The Beard “has a mind of its own” and … Continue reading
During Spring Training this March, San Francisco Giants ace Tim Lincecum’s delivery was captured in ultra slow motion using a Phantom Flex High Speed digital camera system. Very cool. He is a freak, in a good way! And, sorry, no … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson is challenged in this 2K11 Perfect Game Contest commercial by his alter-ego “Digital Brian”. Watch the end when “real” Brian reveals the reason why no one has touched “The Beard.”