- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Atlanta Braves Fan Grabs Woman's Breast Trying to Get Chipper Jones Home Run!
- Hazing Pictures: Boston Red Sox Exhale after Defeating Yankees
- Video: Cubs Soto Gets Kick Out of White Sox Guillen Booting Face Mask
- Video: New Reds Joey Votto This is SportsCenter Commercial
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Video - St. Louis Cardinals & Cincinnati Reds Fight
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
Category Archives: Colorado Rockies
Was it divine intervention? I was wondering why all those people were still hanging around my hood more than two hours after the Colorado Rockies defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers today. It was the Rockies’ annual Faith Day with the … Continue reading
Major League Baseball created a funny commercial playing off of Colorado Rockies pitcher Ubaldo Jimenez unique name. Uh-oh. After 2010′s amazing season, during which Jimenez threw a no-hitter and was 15-1 at the All-Star Break, it was rather unimaginable the … Continue reading
Colorado Springs Sky Sox Jordan Pacheco somehow manages to hit a BROKEN BAT two-run home run that measured 410 feet, as the Colorado Rockies Triple A team defeated the Salt Lake Bees, 7-6 at Security Service Field in Colorado Springs, Colorado … Continue reading
Even the introduction of the humidor in 2002, hasn’t stopped the never-say-die attitude of the Colorado Rockies. Led by Troy Tulowitzki’s four RBI, the Rox defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers, 9-7, Thursday night after trailing by four runs in the … Continue reading
Tuesday night during a rain delay in Denver in a game between the New York Mets and Colorado Rockies, a member of the Coors Field grounds crew gets trapped under the tarp. This makes at least the third such incident … Continue reading
Colorado Rockies reliever Huston Street blew his first save in 12 attempts Thursday night by giving up two solo home runs in the ninth inning against the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Dbacks eventually beat the Rockies 3-2 in 11 innings. Regardless, Street … Continue reading
Tu-No! Colorado Rockies Troy Tulowitzki Gets Bieber Fever! Tulo Changes Tunes & Smacks Home Run for 1st Hit of 2011
Tuesday night marked my highly anticipated return to Coors Field to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Los Angeles Dodgers. After settling in on a beautiful night, I received a most unwelcome jolt as Troy Tulowitzki was announced to … Continue reading
Colorado Rockies All-Star Shortstop Troy Tulowitzki had one goal: spend his entire career in Denver. On Tuesday, his wish came true. Tulo tore-up the remainder of his current contract and signed a new 10-year deal valued at $157.75 million. Since contract extensions … Continue reading
In the “How Did These Teams Crash & Burn?” series, St. Louis Cardinals’ right-hander Chris Carpenter threw his first complete game of the season in the Redbirds 6-1 victory over the Colorado Rockies. According to Elias Sports Bureau, Carp (16-9) tied the … Continue reading
Ubaldo Jimenez had two long streaks stopped Wednesday night by those pesky Arizona Diamondbacks. The Colorado Rockies’ hard-throwing righthander gave up home runs to shortstop Stephen Drew and first baseman Adam LaRoche, ending his run of 84 consecutive starts without allowing more than … Continue reading
A big reason the Colorado Rockies have pulled to within one game of the NL West lead has been the result Troy Tulowitzki ripping the leather off of the ball at a historic pace. Saturday, Tulo hit two more dingers to equal a … Continue reading
Here’s something you don’t see everyday: a pinch-runner stealing home. In fact, the last time it happened before Thursday was 1985. Trailing 5-0 to the Cincinnati Reds, the Colorado Rockies tied the game in the eighth on shortstop Troy Tulowitzki‘s sixth dinger … Continue reading
The Colorado Rockies and pitcher Aaron Cook were cruising toward their six straight victory, when Cincinnati Reds first baseball Joey Votto crushed a sharp one-hopper off Cook’s lower right leg. Even though the Rockies won 9-2, Cook may be lost … Continue reading