- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
Category Archives: Mascots
The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs - my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark … Continue reading
This video captures one of the reasons why I love minor league baseball – stupid human tricks. Fan participation on such a goofy, yet creative way, has been mastered by the marketers of minor league teams. The Triple-A New Orleans … Continue reading
UPDATE: The Kansas City Star just reported that the jury only need an hour to clear Sluggerrr of any wrong doing in the case of the hot dog turned missile. The Kansas City Royals’ mascot, “Sluggerrr,” is on trial for … Continue reading