- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: NCAA Baseball - Troy Trojans Record Four Outs in an Inning!
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
Category Archives: Injuries
The St. Louis Cardinals have been beset by injuries in 2011, but it’s safe to say that when a moth flew into Matt Holliday’s ear last night, that topped them all. The bizarre incident happened during the top of the … Continue reading
The St. Louis Cardinals All-Star first baseman Albert Pujols discusses his amazing recovery from a fractured left forearm a mere 16 days ago. Pujols was expected to be out for four- to six weeks. Rather than wait for the All … Continue reading
The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs - my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark … Continue reading
Monday night the Florida Marlins had an exciting walk-off win against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Naturally, the team stormed from the dugout to join in the celebration at home plate. However, as the Miami Herald reported, one person, our very … Continue reading
The Iowa Cubs home opener against the Memphis Redbirds Saturday was anything but routine after a horrific collision between two Redbirds outfielders in the bottom of the 1st inning. As you can see from this VIDEO, it is not for the faint of heart. Andrew … Continue reading
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton is headed to the disabled list and is expected to miss six to eight weeks after sustaining a small fracture in his upper right arm Tuesday while diving into home plate on a play he … Continue reading
It’s been a bad month for Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria. After having “personal item” – an AK-47 — stolen from the home he was renting with two teammates during Spring Training, Longoria is now on the … Continue reading
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Oswalt got hit behind the ear by a Manny Ramirez line drive on Wednesday during a Grapefruit League game in Port Charlotte, Florida between the Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays. It’s a wicked shot but Oswalt … Continue reading
Did the dog eat his paper when he was in school? After four spring starts and one relief appearance with the Chicago Cubs, Matt Garza is a dismal 0-3 with a 9.88 ERA and hasn’t made it past four innings. His latest … Continue reading
Yet another strange injury. Dontrelle Willis left the Cincinnati Reds’ 7-6 victory over the Chicago Cubs after spraining his right ankle after he tripped over a bat! Willis, trying to win a spot in the Reds’ bullpen as a non-roster invitee, … Continue reading
UPDATE: The Kansas City Star just reported that the jury only need an hour to clear Sluggerrr of any wrong doing in the case of the hot dog turned missile. The Kansas City Royals’ mascot, “Sluggerrr,” is on trial for … Continue reading
Kansas City Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar was scratched from Sunday’s lineup after a bug bite caused an infection on his right arm. The Royals say Escobar is being treated with antibiotics and is expected to miss a few days. (As soon as I get … Continue reading
Minnesota Twins outfielder Michael Cuddyer had a nasty, painful plantar wart removed from his left foot this week. Cuddy was trying to be a soldier and treat the pesky beast himself with medication this winter, but it ended up getting infected. … Continue reading
St. Louis Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright, who finished second in the National League Cy Young Award race last season, left Cardinals camp in Jupiter, Fla. and returned to St. Louis to have his pitching elbow examined. General manager John Mozeliak told news … Continue reading
Scratch ALDS to October in the above video…. As if it were bad enough that the Minnesota Twins somehow still ended up facing the New York Yankees in the ALDS, now comes the news that even if they somehow overcome their playoff … Continue reading