- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Video: SF Giants Brian Wilson is "The Most Interesting Closer in the Game"
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
Category Archives: Home Run
The New York Yankees became the first team in major league history to hit three grand slams in a game, with Robinson Cano, Russell Martin and Curtis Granderson connecting Thursday in a wet, wild 22-9 romp over the Oakland Athletics at Yankee Stadium. Believe it or not, several … Continue reading
When Mike Cameron homered in the eighth and ninth innings during the Florida Marlins 7-5 victory over the Washington Nationals, it gave him sole possession of a unique record. Cameron is the first player in major-league history with a multiple-home run … Continue reading
Colorado Springs Sky Sox Jordan Pacheco somehow manages to hit a BROKEN BAT two-run home run that measured 410 feet, as the Colorado Rockies Triple A team defeated the Salt Lake Bees, 7-6 at Security Service Field in Colorado Springs, Colorado … Continue reading
After San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford hit a Grand Slam in his major league debut to pace the Giants to a 5-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers, he got his first face pie! Welcome to the Big Leagues!
During first inning of the first game of a DH between the Atlanta Braves and New York Mets at Turner Field, Chipper Jones hits a home run to left field. At 8 seconds into the video, watch as a fan … Continue reading
During the second inning of Tuesday night’s ALCS Game 4, it appears that a New York Yankees fan reaches into fair territory, interfering with Texas Rangers’ right fielder Nelson Cruz ability to make an attempt to catch Robinson Cano’s long drive. Will it … Continue reading
After almost being called out on a controversial check swing, Texas Rangers’ third baseman Michael Young crushed the next pitch for a three-run dinger to give the Rangers a 5-0 lead in the fifth inning of Game 2 of the ALDS … Continue reading
Even though Josh Hamilton sat out a month, the Texas Rangers’ outfielder leads the major leagues in batting (.360) and slugging percentage (.636), has 32 home runs, tying a career high, and 100 runs batted in. Those statistics are meaningless to Hamilton and the … Continue reading
The Cincinnati Reds have made it to the playoffs for the first time in 15 years. While there was no doubt the Reds were in, the official clinching came in dramatic fashion with right-fielder Jay Bruce’s walk-off home run. According to … Continue reading
Not only are the Minnesota Twins celebrating their latest AL Central crowd, but also the team’s 50th season in the Twin Cities. In Saturday’s 11-10 loss to the Detroit Tigers at Coamerica Park, the Twins marked the first time they have scored at … Continue reading
The New York Yankees slid out of first place in the AL East after losing to their hated-rivals, the Boston Red Sox, 10-7. Even though they hit six dingers against the BoSox, the Yanks dropped their third straight game Friday night at … Continue reading
Yesterday, I covered the San Francisco Giants’ pitching staff tying the modern-era record for 16 consecutive games for giving up three runs or less. Wednesday night, the Giants made it 17 in a row after a 13-0 whitewashing of the Chicago Cubs at … Continue reading
Derrick Lee greeted New York Mets’ reliever Manny Acosta with his 11th career slam with two outs in the seventh inning, leading the Atlanta Braves to a big 6-3 victory Sunday afternoon. The Amazings have surrendered a major league-leading 12 slams … Continue reading
A big reason the Colorado Rockies have pulled to within one game of the NL West lead has been the result Troy Tulowitzki ripping the leather off of the ball at a historic pace. Saturday, Tulo hit two more dingers to equal a … Continue reading
Kansas City Royals‘ hot prospect Mike Moustakas, who clubbed a combined 36 home runs with the Northwest Arkansas Naturals and Omaha Royals, won the 2010 Joe Bauman Home Run Award. The third baseman finished tied for the Minor League Baseball … Continue reading