- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video: College Baseball Players Put on a Jousting Show During Rain Delay
- Did Drunk SF Giants and Washington Capitals Fans Rumble During Hockey Game?
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
Category Archives: Chicago White Sox
The Chicago White Sox are first out of the box with rookie hazing! Check out these two newbies wear rainbow butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer and Hello Kitty backpacks underneath. The next two weeks should be fun! (Click on … Continue reading
The Crosstown Rivalry usually brings some memorable moments. Last year, it was Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano’s meltdown. Monday night, it was time for the Chicago White Sox turn to get in the spotlight, courtesy of their lovable, but hot-headed … Continue reading
During Monday night’s Texas Rangers game a foul ball hit by Adrian Beltre came perilously close to the area where President George W. Bush, Rangers’ President Nolan Ryan and their wives were seated. Watch as Chicago White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski … Continue reading
Web Gem Battle! Saturday Cincinnati Reds pitcher Johnny Cueto helps himself by making a superb backhanded catch off a liner hit by the St. Louis Cardinals Albert Pujols. Today, ESPN asks whether it’s better than the Oakland A’s Mark Ellis’ barehanded … Continue reading
Here’s a unique twist on bobblehead day promotion. On June 12th, the Chicago White Sox will be giving away bobbleheads of Rogger Bossard, the heads groundskeepers for the club and a member of the organization since 1967 — he started … Continue reading
Leave it to Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen to push the limits of Major League Baseball policy. I know it’s hard to believe, but MLB has not had to deal with a player, coach or manager sending out social media messages … Continue reading
Chicago White Sox left fielder Juan Pierre ends up upside down after attempting to catch a foul pop up during Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Royals. Even though the Sox lost 8-3, it’s great to see Pierre giving it all during … Continue reading
Kansas City Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar was scratched from Sunday’s lineup after a bug bite caused an infection on his right arm. The Royals say Escobar is being treated with antibiotics and is expected to miss a few days. (As soon as I get … Continue reading
First, the Wrigley Field press box gets blown out during the blizzard. Now, a statue of famed Chicago Cubs broadcaster Harry Caray was defaced Sunday in yet another bizarre incident surrounding the Wrigleyville memorial. A Cubs spokesman said staff learned of the graffiti Sunday afternoon … Continue reading
Prior to the 2010 season, former Washington Nationals first baseman Adam Dunn was inspired. According to Bill Ladson, the MLB.com beat reporter for the Nats, Dunn suggested that the Player of the Game at Nationals Park must don a silver Elvis Presley wig … Continue reading
This past June, the Chicago Crosstown Rivalry took a new turn when Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano launched a dugout tirade against teammate Derrek Lee after the first inning during the opener against the Chicago White Sox. Zambrano had to be separated from teammate … Continue reading
It’s bad enough the Chicago White Sox lost their eight straight game Tuesday night to hand the AL Central crown to the Minnesota Twins. Even worse, the 7-2 loss to the Oakland Athletics marked the 16th consecutive game the ChiSox failed to get their starting pitcher … Continue reading
Matt Capps pitched a 1-2-3 ninth inning to wrap up the Twins’ 6-4 victory over the Cleveland Indians for his 15th save since he was acquired from the Washington Nationals on July 29. Most importantly, the Twins’ win, before another sell-out crowd at Target … Continue reading
Even though it’s a hallow victory, the Chicago Cubs are suddenly road warriors, winning six straight, including their first sweep of the Cardinals in St. Louis since 1988. Now the Wrigley Field-attending masochists have even more to cheer about in September. … Continue reading