- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Sacrifice Keeps Durham Bulls Alive
- Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher's Mask
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Washington Nationals Rick Ankiel Buys Advertisement to Thank St. Louis Cardinals Fans for Decade of Support
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
Category Archives: Boston Red Sox
Here’s the first of hopefully many photos from the Boston Red Sox rookie hazing ritual. NESN reporter Heidi Watney posted the photos as the Sox were on their way to Baltimore after they defeated the Yankees in 14 innings to … Continue reading
The sequel to the infamous 912 commercial finds New York Yankees fan Alec Baldwin now living with Boston Red Sox freak John Krasinski. It’s the bottom of the ninth and Alec has to use the bathroom. Superstition leads to disastrous … Continue reading
As the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox get ready to face-off at Fenway Park this week, New Era has released its latest commercial. The baseball rivalry between New York Yankees lover Alec Baldwin and Boston Red Sox superfan … Continue reading
The fourth in the hilarious series of New Era Commercials featuring diehard New York Yankees fan Alec Baldwin and Boston Red Sox fanatic, actor John Krasinski from The Office, is out. This time Alec gets the best of John on … Continue reading
Boston Red Sox pitchers Josh Beckett, Tim Wakefield, Clay Buchholz and John Lackey make cameo appearances in the Kevin Fowler’s latest video, Hell Yeah, I Like Beer.” Check it out HERE.
Sunday night, the Red Sox and Rays battled through 16 innings before Boston eked out a 1-0 victory. While many (at least for a while) were watching ESPN’s coverage, there was an alternative “broadcast” on Twitter courtesy of a Tampa … Continue reading
A couple of nights ago at Fenway Park, a “lucky” Boston Red Sox fan caught a foul ball by the San Diego Padres Nick Hundley in his beer cup. Just one tiny problem: the cup was in his lap and … Continue reading
The third in the hilarious series of New Era Commercials featuring diehard New York Yankees fan Alec Baldwin and Red Sox fanatic, actor John Krasinski from The Office, is out. Krasinski decides to surprise Baldwin with a gift for a … Continue reading
ESPN sat down with Boston Red Sox Manager Terry Francona and Dustin Pedroia during spring training for an entertaining interview. Among the highlights: Francona calling Dustin’s feet paws and Pedroia calling his new hair cut “The Convertible Cut” because the … Continue reading
The latest in the hilarious series of New Era Commercials featuring diehard New York Yankees fan Alec Baldwin and Red Sox fanatic, actor John Krasinski from The Office, was released today. It takes things a step further from the phone … Continue reading
Last month, a Kansas City Royals groundskeeper was rolled by a tarp during a rain delay. Wednesday night during the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels game as the grounds crew at Fenway Park quickly tries to cover the … Continue reading
Watch this Boston Red Sox fan stupidly run onto the field at Fenway Park the other night in a game against the Los Angeles Angels. Fenway security was not amused and the dude gets absolutely pulverized by security.
It’s all about the Laser Show! Watch these New Hampshire deli employees put some serious thought into the ingredients for a sandwich that is worthy of Boston Red Sox All-Star second baseman Dustin Pedroia. So what sandwich meat do you think is … Continue reading
The Tampa Bay Rays announced that they were cancelling Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day following his “retirement” after a failed drug test. In light of all the “Manny being Manny” decision that Ramirez made during his career, wouldn’t KEEPING Bobblehead Day … Continue reading
The Boston Red Sox were predicted by many not only win the AL East, but also to return to the World Series. After a road trip to Texas and Cleveland, the Sox head home 0-for-the-season. While a rough time might … Continue reading