- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Video: College Baseball Players Put on a Jousting Show During Rain Delay
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Picture: Rays Evan Longoria Puts on a Fancy Dance after Walk-off Home Run
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Did Drunk SF Giants and Washington Capitals Fans Rumble During Hockey Game?
Category Archives: Baltimore Orioles
If you think major league baseball road trips are boring, think again. The super-sly and incredibly clever Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon keeps his team loose by incorporating a few themed trips every season. The ever-inventive Maddon had his team dress in Western … Continue reading
A Baltimore Orioles fan was in the right place at the right time in Camden Yards as he caught, not one, not two, but three foul balls in the same game! Let’s hope he gave at least one to a … Continue reading
Maxim Magazine just named “The 10 Dumbest Dumb-Asses in Sports” and I guess it’s good for baseball that only one player made the list the Baltimore Orioles Luke Scott. Though you’d never guess it from Maxim’s opening sentence. Fortunately, the … Continue reading
After knocking in the winning run in the bottom of the 10th inning, New York Yankees right fielder Nick Swisher gets the first pie of the 2011 season courtesy of A.J. Burnett. The Yankees beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-5. Watch … Continue reading
Baltimore Orioles pitcher Jeremy Guthrie had finished his tour of the MLB Fan Cave when a bicycle — painted blue, tires and all — caught his eye. HERE’S THE SLIDESHOW. After asking if it was a real bike, the Orioles … Continue reading
Friday night’s game at Camden Yards between the Baltimore Orioles and Texas Rangers was eventually canceled due to rain. However, during the rain delay, Josh Hamilton (above) was “egged on” by fans in Baltimore to go for a tarp slide. Watch … Continue reading
As you’ve no doubt heard, the Spring Training rental home of Tampa Bay Rays Evan Longoria, David Price and Reid Brignac was robbed Saturday while the Rays were battling the Baltimore Orioles. Here is a hilarious video about the real … Continue reading
A VERY Big Bird Shatters Front Windshield of Yankees Bus; Blue Jays, Cardinals & Orioles Have Alibis
On the way to Ft. Myers to play the Boston Red Sox for Monday night’s game, the New York Yankees coaches’ bus was hit by a bird, which flew into the front windshield and shattered the glass on the passenger’s … Continue reading
It was a strange night in St. Petersburg, Florida Wednesday for the Tampa Bay Rays’ last regular season home game in 2010. First, the night after the Rays clinched its second playoff spot in three years, the team GAVE AWAY 20,000 tickets … Continue reading