Cody Decker is a minor league first baseman drafted by the San Diego Padres in 2009. While at UCLA, the slugger was named twice to the All-Pac-10 team and was known for his lengthy, unique “batters box stomp.” (He developed in little league.) Don’t be fooled, Decker is well aware of the potential ridicule if he makes it to the majors and can’t wait for it!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed