As Tim Tebow was leading the Denver Broncos to another improbable victory against the Chicago Bears yesterday, baseball’s tweeps got “Tebow Fever.” The action picked up as Tebow was driving the Broncos for their first score with a little more than two minutes left in regulation. The fever gets so hot that one tweep gave him credit for Matt Prater’s 59-yard game-tying field goal! READ THE COLUMN HERE!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial