The Tampa Bay Rays continued their amazing run back into playoff contention by sweeping the Boston Red Sox yesterday to move to 3.5 games behind the BoSox for the Wild Card. So you would think they would be a bit uptight prior to yesterday’s big game? Guess again, the Rays players had a great time choosing myriad of great outfits and costumes for the 2011 rookie class. What do you think?
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher's Mask
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Sacrifice Keeps Durham Bulls Alive
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide