The Minnesota Twins have been battling it out with the Kansas City Royals for last place. After a decade in which the team won the American League Central an amazing six times, the Twins fell on hard times this year, particularly at Target Field. A bonus of having a terrible season is that the number of rookies increases exponentially – in this case it seems like half the team – and, therefore, the opportunities to be creative increase as well. While not as good as 2010, the Twins rookie hazing still ranks up there. The picture was posted by Twins right fielder and fan favorite Michael Cuddyer.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- SF Giants Tim Lincecum Secret Diet Causes Millions to Give Up Trying to Lose Weight
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium