I believe I’ve found my Halloween costume. The Memphis Redbirds will be wearing some freaky uniforms in a couple of weeks for a good cause. On Saturday August 13, the St. Louis Cardinals Triple-A affiliate will host Organ Donor Night at AutoZone Park in Memphis. The Redbirds have teamed with the National Foundation for Transplants to encourage fans to sign up to be an organ donor. Those who sign up or show their driver’s license that they are already a donor will be entered to win prizes including a team autographed jersey. Additionally, a silent auction will take place during the game on the concourse for fans to bid on the jerseys. For more information, read the Redbirds press release. I can’t wait to see how the players look in these unis.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Video: SF Giants Brian Wilson is "The Most Interesting Closer in the Game"
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear