After the Carlos Marmol and Kerry Wood surrendered six runs to the Florida Marlins in the top of the ninth to blow a 2-0 lead for the Chicago Cubs, it’s a wonder any fans would stick around Wrigley Field, especially after last call was long gone. Anyway, these randy Cubs fans decided to hang out at The Friendly Confines and it’s probably because of the blondes sitting in front of them. Unfortunately for them, the cameraman and us, their “interest” is captured forever!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- No Pepper - The Game
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Tupelo Mississippi High School Baseball Player Makes Amazing Slide to Reach Home Plate
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians