After the Carlos Marmol and Kerry Wood surrendered six runs to the Florida Marlins in the top of the ninth to blow a 2-0 lead for the Chicago Cubs, it’s a wonder any fans would stick around Wrigley Field, especially after last call was long gone. Anyway, these randy Cubs fans decided to hang out at The Friendly Confines and it’s probably because of the blondes sitting in front of them. Unfortunately for them, the cameraman and us, their “interest” is captured forever!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher's Mask
- Sacrifice Keeps Durham Bulls Alive
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- No Pepper - The Game
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Washington Nationals Rick Ankiel Buys Advertisement to Thank St. Louis Cardinals Fans for Decade of Support
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game